We are committed to preserving the privacy of our visitors and complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information from you (which means any information from which you can be personally identified, which includes but is not limited to, your name, email address, date of birth and telephone number (hereinafter referred to as “PII”) when you:
- Register with us or use our services;
- Complete any forms on this website;
- Correspond with us by email, telephone or via this website;
- Make customer enquiries;
- Respond to communications from us; or
- Provide any information or communications on any forums on this website.
We reserve the right to verify any PII submitted by or collected from you. In the event that we learn that a minor has attempted to or has submitted PII or we suspect the use of a fraudulent identity, we may reject the information and may take steps to remove such PII.
Use of your PII and Its Disclosure
We may use your PII for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing you with sports betting and gambling services;
- Verifying your age and identity;
- Setting up and managing your account;
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations;
- Dealing with any requests we receive from you for information;
- Supplying customer support services;
- Undertaking research and development;
- Conducting surveys;
- Promoting and marketing our websites, services and products as well as those provided by any entity within our corporate group (the “CL Group”) or under other brands operated by us;
- Providing you with marketing offers from our marketing partners;
- Generating aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- Contacting you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- Promoting and marketing the services and products of our business partners;
- Monitoring of gaming or promotion abusive behavior;
- Complying with applicable legislation or regulation; and/or
- Any other purpose which is required for the performance of our contractual obligations to you.
We may disclose your PII to:
- Third parties or their subcontractors who supply us with services or supply services on our behalf in order for us to provide our services to you (including, without limitation, various payment service providers);
- Any entity within the “CL Group” or its employees who has a need to know;
- Potential investors or purchasers of us or any entity within the “CL Group”;
- Any auditors, contractors or other advisors of the “CL Group”;
- Third parties who provide the “CL Group” with services in relation to the operation of any brand operated by us; and/or
- Any third party who organizes events or promotions on our behalf.
- Any governmental or regulatory authority.
In addition, we may disclose your PII:
- With your consent; and/or
- In the event of disaster recovery.
We will ensure that your PII will not be disclosed to any government institutions or authorities except in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Your Rights in Relation to Your PII
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to obtain a copy of your PII or update your PII. Any such request is subject to a charge in order to meet our administrative costs. If we determine that your request, for disclosure or updating of your PII, is not viable or excessive, we may reject your request.
You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing offers from us or any entity within the “CL Group” when by emailing us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or use applications. Cookies may be used for many different purposes such as remembering your preferences, following you use of the website and improving your user experience.
We use four different types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies- These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly or to provide a service which you request. These cookies are usually only set in response to your actions, such as in the case of auto form filling or logging in. Your browser can be set to block these cookies but the website will not perform properly if you decide to do so.
- Functionality Cookies- These cookies help to provide you with a more personalised user experience and are used by us and select third parties whose services feature on our pages. Blocking these cookies will disable these services and may affect your website experience.
- Performance Cookies- These cookies collect information about how you use a website or application and assist us in improving the performance of our website. Blocking these cookies means we cannot work effectively to improve the usability of our website.
Cookies may be stored either for the duration of your visit to the website or for repeat visits:
- Session Cookies- These cookies allows us to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close it. Session cookies are created temporarily and are deleted once the browser window is closed.
- Persistent Cookie- These cookies remains on your device for a set period of time specified in the cookie and activated each time you visit the website that created that particular cookie.
You may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please see the "Help" section of your browser for instructions.
We implement security measures to protect your PII under our control from access from unauthorised persons, accidental loss damage and destruction.
Transfer Overseas of PII
Given that the “CL Group” operates globally, we may need to transfer data to third parties located outside the European Union and in addition you may use our services in a country outside the EU and as such you expressly consent to any transfer of your PII outside the EU (including to third countries that may not have as comprehensive data protection).
Your PII will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Version 1.0 Last updated: 14 March 2017